Different Benefits of Using WordPress to Business Website growth
WordPress is a free and open-source content management system (CMS) based on PHP and MySQL. Features include a plugin architecture and a template system.
It is most associated with blogging, but supports other types of web content including more traditional mailing lists and forums, media galleries, and online stores. Used by more than 60 million websites, including 30.6% of the top 10 million websites as of April 2018, WordPress is the most popular website management system in use.
1. Ease of Use (User friendly)
2. A Blog is Built-in and Ready to Go ( blogger friendly)
3. Your Site Can Grow as Your Business Grows
4. Have Multiple Users
5. Extend the Functionality of Your Site with Plugins
6. Search Engine Optimization Friendly
7. No limitation
8. Easy to customization
9. Easily accessible
10. Woocommerce Friendly